Interested in becoming a member of the BC Section Orthopaedic Division? We are always looking for new members to enhance our membership.
To join the Orthopaedic Division:
- You must be a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA) to join the Division
- To join CPA download the membership form from the website at www.physiotherapy.ca
- On the membership form there is a category “Division Fees” with “Orthopaedics” listed as one of eleven special interest divisions
- Check the “Orthopaedics” box and include the $40 annual membership fee in addition to your CPA annual fee and send to CPA
- Download the membership form from the CPA website at www.physiotherapy.ca
- Go to the section “Division Fees” with “Orthopaedics” listed as one of the eleven special interest divisions
- Check the “Orthopaedics” box and send the $40 annual membership fee to CPA
Thanks for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!